The Magnolia Model™
The Magnolia M. is the interlacing of yoga and doula support; the caring of mothers emotionally through the encouragement of self-expression, self-discovery and love, while simultaneously receiving a physical release and balancing from yoga.
- 4-week class series at one class per week, for one hour.
- One-on-one private class packages available.
- Semi-private classes, up to 5 students are available upon request.
- Special accommodation for large group classes.
- Corporate and institutional programing options are available.
- Classes are designed for mothers with children up to one year of age, and aimed to effectively release the tension and stress inherited with motherhood.
- In each class, participants will reflect on their own experiences and find compassion towards themselves through the practice of releasing stored emotions and physical tension.
Lets get started
Step 1. Learn more and ➡️ Register Here
Step 2. Look for an invoice at the email address you registered with.
Step 3. Pay your invoice.(non-refundable)
Step 3. Once your invoice has be paid, you are enrolled in the class series.
See you soon!